| I have noticed after putting all my pictures up that most of them have Madeline in pajamas. I will have to remedy this for next post. |
| Madeline is eating some of the yummy girl scout cookies we finally were able to enjoy this year! Yum! |
| Proof of my monkey! |
| "I am king of the play set!" |
| This is Madeline's new BFF, Lia! I'm thankful that Lia lives three houses down from us! |
| Trying to make Madeline happy before she had a melt down! |
| Awww...my lil' monkey! |
![]() |
| This is one of Madeline's gifts from Valentine's Day. |
| She loves white, pink, and puppies |
![]() |
| Here we go! |
![]() |
| After this incident, I have baby proofed her changing table. Ya, Madeline loves Desitin. Gross! |
![]() |
| This is how we found her while we were cleaning up from dinner. |
| She loves her books! |
![]() |
| She loves Dotty! |
| Madeline, occasionally, gets into the dresser, pulls out my clothes and drags them where she sees fit. Today, she decided to put my tank top on. |





Man, I love that kid!!! I cannot wait to see her again soon :). All my live to y'all!
ReplyDeleteHopefully, we'll see you in a couple of months! <3
ReplyDelete