June 12, 2009
A house! We have a house!
We officially ended up with the house we saw online prior to coming to Fairbanks. Our landlords are extremely flexible and are willing to let us do pretty much anything to make the house our home. Things Will and I have to get used to: no garbage disposal, not a lot of storage space, a whole different world for water, no garbage pick up, and awesome radiated floor heating. We are currently trying to figure out if we can install a mailbox so we don't have to get a PO box and I'm trying not to stress about the fact that I do not currently have a job. Sigh. Will and I are taking advantage of the fact our household goods haven't come in yet and we have started painting our bedroom. I wanted to include pictures of the before and after. We only included the pictures of the master bedroom. So here are the before pictures....JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! I cannot wait to see how you make it your home. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI agree, it will make you feel much better when you have your things!
ReplyDelete