What a day today was! We were able to leave about 8:00 am this morning. Will had to go on CA – 1. Needless to say, after about 30 minutes, I had to take over driving. I was getting car sick BAD. I have never experienced roads so windy. Matter of fact, after three hours of this crazy windiness, Will said, “If I had known it would be like this, I would have had us go another way sooner.” I was looking forward to a quick 5-6 hour drive today. 6 hours turned into 10. Oh well. We were able to experience the Pacific Ocean on one side and mountains for trees on the other. The Redwood Forest was amazing. At first it was scary and creepy; almost claustrophobic. However, after a little more road room the scenery was nothing but breathtaking. 








June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is amazing! It's inspiring me to head to Northern Cali sometime :) Maybe on my way to visit you two! Plans for Alaska area already hatching in my head. Love you both. And love this adventure blog!
ReplyDelete