![]() |
| I mean seriously, can you believe she's ours? |
![]() |
| Blue Lollipop + Mirror = Blue tongue discovery |
![]() |
| She loves it! |
![]() |
| Unfortunately, it's blurry, but the love is still there! EYE ROLL!! |
![]() |
| It was awesome to see my former co-worker and dear friend, Katrina with two wonderful additions: husband, Matt and beautiful daughter, Kathryn. |
![]() |
| Will and I attended my very good friend's, Shelley, wedding in Texas. She was beautiful! |
![]() |
| I also got to see my sweet friend, Hannah! |
![]() |
| I'm glad I wasn't the only one who appreciated Will's awesome dance moves! |
![]() |
| Wendi came to help celebrate Madeline's birthday. But before that, a little TWILIGHT FUN! |
![]() |
| Doesn't Wen have the best smile? |












Damn! I wish I had been there for the Twilight night! I still haven't seen it :(
ReplyDelete