I apologize for the streaks in this post and the last one. It has been quite a challenge lately to download the pictures without some sort of issue. I have and continue to look for solutions. What I post is generally the best out of 2--3 of the same picture. I continue to try and find a solution, but until then, please excuse the streakiness. UPDATE: FIXED THIS POST'S STREAKS
Some random tidbits:
*Madeline's birthday celebration is November 17th. I will post a picture of the invitation and eventually the actual birthday in the near future. Please note, if you are reading this, you are invited. :)
*I have been promoted from Mama to Mommy. While this is super sweet, it also makes me a little sad on how fast she's growing. Will continues to be called Dada. I'm obviously progressing a lot faster than Will. In 17 days, she will officially be 2 years old! CRAZY?!!?
*As of today, one of Madeline's ears is infected and has drained blood. We are in the process of getting things figured out. She's on two antibiotics and I will be the squeaky wheel in getting an ENT appointment tomorrow. She is scheduled to fly this Thursday, which hopefully will still happen. UPDATE: MADELINE'S EARDRUM WAS ATTEMPTING TO CLOSE OVER HER TUBE. THE FLAP "BURST' CAUSING THE BLOOD. AFTER 10 DAYS OF EAR DROPS (ANTIBIOTICS) SHE IS GOOD AS GOLD. SHE ALSO DID AMAZING ON THE PLANE!
*Starting January 2nd, Madeline will be starting a Mother's Day Out/preschool twice a week. She is at the age where she would start benefiting being around other children her age.
Madeline's first time with finger paint. Besides painting her hand for lots of hand prints, she preferred (and still does) using a sponge brush.
I think she likes it!
Shaving cream-tastic.
Helping us spoon out the pumpkins. Every time she touched the pumpkin guts, by accident, or saw a pumpkin seed, she would say, "Eeeewww! |
During a festival, Madeline had to sit on the ride on lawnmowers.
 |
| Mice time! |
 |
| O for Obringer! |
|
She was singing, "eyes and ears and mouth and nose..." She gets the general area when it comes to pointing the different body parts.
About to touch her, "knees and toes." |
About to start gathering some candy. She needed to triple check and confirm that there was absolutely nothing in her bag.
 |
| Madeline would walk up, gather the candy, mumble something close to, "trick-or-treat", Will or I would quickly put her candy in her bag, and then would capry on. |
 |
| We went to about seven houses and she started to get the hang of it. |
Finding other uses for her Sit-and-Spin. She's singing a song where part of it says, "Shh shh shh".
No comments:
Post a Comment