March 25, 2012

Past and Present

There are some amazing pictures from my little camera that I have forgotten to add to this blog. I do believe these pics are worth sharing. And as always, there are some current ones as well.
This was during Will's knee surgery recovery....
He slept a lot!
Doesn't he look so happy?
Lovin' her new Madeline-sized chair.

It was definitely a Blu day. 
Isn't this a good lookin' cat? Meeeeeow!
We were playing, Where's Madeline?



This was right before we all went back when Madeline was put to sleep before getting her tubes. It was an interesting process beforehand and we'll just say that I was a bit "testy" at some people. I asserted myself and there were many apologetic people and things got done! Yay! The tubes were definitely needed and Madeline is doing great!
Day after her tube procedure. Will absolutely loves it when she gets on her tippy toes!
She is in leaf heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment