![]() |
| Madeline loves Blu! |
| This is, hands-down, one of the loudest toys that Madeline has. However, she loves it! She also has discovered a variety of round objects that can be used in here. Can ya see it? |
| Oh ya, num num num! |
![]() |
| I promise we do not take her out in public in these clothes. We are transitioning from long-sleeved pjs, to short-sleeved. Madeline loves wearing tupperware around on her head. |
| Chillaxin'! Our morning routine is to wake-up (I think more for me than her) watching Baby Einstein while I feed her breakfast. |
![]() |
| Madeline still loves being a monkey! |
![]() |
| Different morning, same routine! |
![]() |
| One of Madeline's favorite toys are balloons! I just wish she would stop biting and popping them! |
| First debut of PIGTAILS! |
| Can't get enough of her! |
| When she wants something or needs help, she holds her hands out like this... |
| How can anyone resist? |
| Precious! |







No comments:
Post a Comment