+005.JPG)
Our January Alaskan adventure continues...Will and I had issues with the heat. We would have the heater at 74, but the room temperature consistently stayed at 61 degrees. Our landlord came over and said, "It's normal for Alaska." The very next day we had
icicles inside our kitchen window. I was so amused and amazed, I had to take pictures. Will put the saran wrap (not an Alaskan term) on the window and since then we've had a very comfortable 66 degrees inside.
+014.JPG)
A co-worker mentioned a lady she knew that makes cake. Since Will is realizing Texas wasn't so bad and constantly is telling me how much he misses the sun/heat, I had the cake lady create a
beach'y themed cake. I had to add Will's and my picture on the towels.
Awww. The lady charged me only $10, but of course I gave her more. By the way, the cake was delicious!
+019.JPG)
+021.JPG)
+028.JPG)
Will's newest obsession is the Droid I gave him for his birthday. Much like the
IPhone, there are many apps and many other distractions for Will to enjoy. We both had the opportunity to enjoy his phone. I abruptly woke up earlier this week at 5:30 a.m. to the sound of roosters in our bedroom. Not only did it take Will
forever to turn off his phone, he said, as I was burying my head under the pillow, "Well, that won't happen again!" Let's hope not, Will. Let's hope not! Did I mention he had his cell phone volume all the way to max? Oh...Will!
We both love the snow and the scenery, but we are both getting cabin feverish. We are counting down the days till Mexico.
Next on our list....Anchorage February 13th weekend.
Will, Droid over Iphone? I am willing (and wanting) to hear your thoughts as this July I am eligible to trade my good ole Blackberry in...still debating another Blackberry as well though. I hope your birthday was splendid!! Miss you both!!!
ReplyDelete