I was able to capture a quick family picture of everyone on the couch.
Will and I needed to get out of dodge. We planned for Anchorage during Valentine’s Day. Neither will nor myself are big Valentine’s Day people. **However, Dad please keep sending the chocolates.**
Mom, I promise this is not where we live.
As you can see, the drive back to Fairbanks was spectacular. It was beautiful.
The last pictures include moose that were chillin’ (no pun intended) in our yard and Will actually remembering what a vacuum was. I was so excited to see Will vacuum, I had to take a picture. Yup, it is sad!
Sorry for all the technical difficulties. The powers that be changed the format and it makes it difficult to see what happens until after I publish the post.
Yay Will! You go guy with that vacuum! I cannot wait to get up there. If you happen across a good deal for a flight, I'm on it. But when would be best, winter or spring? I really could care less as long as I see you guys! And meet Moose, of course.
ReplyDelete