October 25, 2014

Pre-Halloween

Kansas sure loves their fall festivals. We've been keeping Madeline and Grant busy with cramming in as many of these as we can. We keep hearing how incredible cold the weather will be turning so we are listening and trying to take advantage while we can.

Picture day at school. I honestly can't believe I caught her like this. She has the most interesting smiles when the camera is pointed in her direction.
A fire station had an open house. It was awesome. This is a smoke (fog) filled tunnel.
Grant's chillin'
Remember this guy?
Renaissance Fair
Wish her hair could be done like this for her Frozen birthday.
Grant's still chillin'
I just love this picture 
Strangely, this isn't the first time she's been in the dryer.
She has entered into pestering the cats phase.
Grant's super close to crawling. I know, I'm not ready. Yikes!
Madeline and I laughing about how she fake smiles at the camera. 
She hopped right on this zip lining. She was a pro! 
Grant was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment