March 25, 2014! Our precious baby, Grant William, arrived. When I went in for my weekly checkup, I found out I was 4 cm dilated and was able to check in to the hospital. YAY! I could not have asked for a better labor and delivery situation. It was awesome! I really can only complain about the food and compared to when Miss Madeline was born, that is nuthin'.
I did send out a mass text (which I hate) to everyone about 9:50 p.m. I sent it to most everyone that looks at my blog. Unfortunately, only 3 people received it. *I was wondering why no one was sending any responses back* I do apologize for those who first heard about it on facebook. Someone through Will's work leaked the news on my page...grrrr...so I had to quickly react. Hopefully, most of you received the birth announcement. I can't take credit, the idea was completely pinterest.
Since then life has been crazy yet awesome. Madeline is doing great. She has her moments, but we all do. Still to this day (he is officially 1 month old), Madeline has not complained once about him crying. I feel very lucky and I knock on lots of wood.
Grant is definitely different from Madeline. He loves to eat. He not only surpassed his birth weight at his 2 week checkup, but when I weighed him 2 days ago he had gone from 7 lbs 13 oz to 10 lbs 2 oz. His weight is not something I will, thankfully, have to worry about.
I can ramble on and on, but there are a ton of pics. I will continue to catch up as we go!
 |
| One of the last snows (end of March). |
 |
| Apparently eating two of these are known for starting labor within 48 hours. |
 |
| It failed! |
 |
| But on March 25th... |
 |
| Translation: 7 lbs 6 oz |
 |
| Keeping busy and using her imagination. I just adore her! |
 |
| Lots of love! Thank you!! |
 |
| Multitasking. |
 |
| Spring. Finally! |
 |
| Egg hunt at school. |
 |
| Grandpop and Madeline enjoying some Thomas Jefferson's birthday cake at a local winery. It also was my mother-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday, Angela. |
 |
| Madeline with her friends are quite adorable! |
 |
| Easter bunny came! |
 |
| So very strong. |
 |
| Pondering |
 |
| Going for a hike/walk |
 |
| Silly girl |
 |
| On your mark, get set, GO! |
 |
| Happy Easter! |
Love, love, love! I could look at photos of the babes all day :) Love you all!
ReplyDelete