January 12, 2012

Just an everyday kind of day...

We are now constantly telling Madeline, "Books are reading, not for eating." She's still learning. ;)
Will aka FLEX MASTER!!
On Fridays, Madeline attends a 30 minute music class. She loves her bells.
Oh ya, she gets down now, y'all!
Still lovin' on those bells.
I have officially crowned her, My Lil' Monkey.
Downtown Savannah had a park that included a jungle gym that was perfect for Madeline.
She loves water!
Long, but fun day! 
Madeline is hugging on Moose.
Playing, "Where's Madeline?"
I can't believe how old she looks here. Sniff sniff.
She absolutely loves her books.
Moose was outside and was running away from Madeline. I thought this action shot was pretty cool. 
Last but not least, I have had the thank you cards, cute little pictures of Madeline to include, and a complete book of stamps. What is missing? Time! I am so sorry. I just do not think thank you cards for Madeline's birthday will be happening. Please let this be our thank you for everyone who joined us for her first birthday and those who bought birthday gifts for her. Madeline loved everything and we feel blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment