The past three weeks have flown by. We have had many visitors and our house has been filled with lots of smiles, laughter, and memories. Thanksgiving was fantastic. We had a total of 14 people (including the little ones). The weather was amazing so we were able to eat our dinner outside. I do want to thank Wendi for helping prepare the food all day Wednesday and for helping prep things on Thursday. Will and I appreciate you!
As soon as everyone departed and went their separate ways, my parents came. They not only helped fix things up around the house, but were able to enjoy Savannah some. The pictures will really show for themselves and Will's, Madeline's, and my adventure will continue this Sunday when we head out to VA/D.C. for a week.
I apologize for the amount of pictures of Madeline....I just can't help it!
 |
| Moose squeezing in any place possible. This happens to be our wardrobe dresser. |
 |
| Looking sassy... |
 |
| Love the curiosity in this picture. |
 |
| We went to our first ball last Friday. We had to do the cheesy prom pose! |
 |
| Cha cha cha! |
Aww, never apologize for photos of that beautiful babe! I love the ones with her and the lights! I wish we were closer...someday! I love y'all bunches!!!
ReplyDelete