November 1, 2011

October-Part 2

Madeline's first taste of dirt. This is her second helping!
Madeline's first Halloween!
The clip is a little much, but we wanted to dress her for the occasion.
Madeline was being an awesome helper keeping things clean.
I love this picture because Will is doing all the work.
Aunt Di Di
Lindsay and Bailey
We're so scared.

Forsyth Park

Super cute pic taken by Lindsay.
In case you didn't know, Madeline is officially walking now. Go go Madeline!
Strike a pose!
Lindsay & Madeline
Lindsay, Rita, Bailey, and of course, Miss Thang!
Love this pic!
Halloween!
We thought we could put Madeline in a stroller for trick-or-treating, but she didn't have an isolated arm to put the strap around. We ended up carrying her.
We went to 5 houses and she looked every bit confused at each one.
We came back to pass out candy and Madeline enjoyed the colors of the candy wrappers.
She started tossing the candy left and right out of the bowl.
Helping Daddy.
One of the punctured wrappers Madeline managed to get into.
Will's Halloween costume.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Especially Will's costume. He takes the prize, for sure. I had SOSOSO much fun. I cannot believe how amazing she is and cannot wait to see y'all again soon :) I'm already talking to T about my trip to VA for spring break! Yay!

    ReplyDelete