For Father's Day, I took Dad and the clan to a Car Museum. We were all really impressed with the vintage cars and also the many photo opportunities.
Mom insisted that we put on hats!
That would also include Steven.
All Steven wanted to do was see and possibly skin (I know..) a polar bear.
Yay...moose!
We made the best of our time waiting for the ice museum tour.
Mom had a few challenges getting in and out of the igloo.
We drove to Anchorage for a few days and traveled to Alyeska. There was a tram that took us up a mountain. I thought this was a picture perfect moment!
Josh was dancing a lil' salsa and I was able to capture a little bit of it.
As we were driving out of Alyeska, we saw a moose, but this moose was different. It was walking on a beach! We parked and took pictures right in from of the local news crew doing the same.
Dad tolerated Moose. Awww...Moose!
Where's Moose? He is so lovey! Aww.
Will's herbs finally sprouted. The red pot holds cat grass that Moose is occasionally fortunate enough to devour.
I wanted to include flowers from around our house to show the beauty of Fairbanks in the summer. 

My parents and nephews trip was amazing. One week was not long enough. I'm already looking forward to seeing them in 6 months for Christmas!
All Steven wanted to do was see and possibly skin (I know..) a polar bear.
Josh was dancing a lil' salsa and I was able to capture a little bit of it.
Where's Moose? He is so lovey! Aww. Will is currently in Virginia right now for two weeks. I'm excited that he is able to see his friends that he misses. I will be leaving Sunday for a conference in Boston and swing over to Virginia to see my sister.
Pregnancy update: As of today I am in my 18th week (5 month). I still have the occasional nausea moment, but yay to anti-nausea medication, it makes life great. We will find out July 19th what we are having. We are so very excited! I would post baby bump pics, but right now I feel more like a sausage. Ha. I will have Will take pictures soon!
Yay for updates! I am so glad it was a great trip. I wish I had been there...I miss you all so much. Give that sweet bump a kiss for me. Love you both!
ReplyDelete