+009.JPG)
Not only was this Will and my first Christmas, it was a very white Christmas! :) We had a great time decorating our tree with much needed help from Oscar, Mattie, and Moose. During the past couple of weeks, Will and I had a Merry Tacky Christmas party which included decorating cookies, hence Will’s picture of a black tongue. Also, Moose, Mattie, and Oscar decided that they would help out three days early opening three of our Christmas presents and watching the Sopranos. All of this occurred while Will and I were at work. However, Will was able to catch the criminals red-pawed. Moose continues to transition perfectly into our family keeping us all on our toes. He has managed to get stuck in the refrigerator (no longer then 2 minutes) as well as getting barricaded in the silverware drawer. We are still trying to figure this out.
Will and I were very blessed this Christmas and are already looking forward to our future Christmases with family. He and I will be attempting snow tubing today. Pictures to follow…
awww...so glad that the first christmas was a success! trav's and mine first living together christmas was amazing-as was new year's. hopefully other news will soon be coming ;p i miss you both and love you tons!
ReplyDelete