We added to the Obringer family by adopting Moose E. Banks (Casey’s name for him, just Moose to everyone else). When we went to adopt him, he was very sick. We continued to visit him at the shelter to check up on him and last Wednesday, we asked if we could take him home and give him his meds there. In the pics you will see that his nose is super wet because he is still slowly getting better. Stories have started with the interaction of Oscar and Mattie. Mattie just want to love on him (Moose isn’t too sure) and Oscar? Well, Oscar to date has literally scared the crap out of Moose four times. Poor thing. Moose has an interesting meow. I keep telling Will that he isn’t feeling well still and that his voice is hoarse, but Will is convinced that that is his meow. Time will tell. P.S. The dog’s tail is yes, Oscar’s.
Ice Dogs
Will and I experienced our first local hockey game last night. Wow! I would contend that it was more of a fight then a game. There were seven or eight fights that happened on the ice. The biggest shock for me was that it was allowed and even encouraged. The fight lasted as long as they were standing. I think we may purchase season tickets next year!
Up and coming
Halloween! Will and I are still trying to figure out our costumes and will be carving pumpkins tonight. Will is flying to Rhode Island on Tuesday and will be there for the remainder of the week.
i love it! moose! too adorable...cannot wait to meet him sometime soon hopefully :) miss you both terribly much.
ReplyDelete