August 30, 2009

Fall in Fairbanks

Wendi came and visited The Last Frontier. We went to the local state fair, but beforehand had to buy boots that will keep our feet warm and dry. At the state fair we saw a 6 pound bunny (the ball of fur picture). The weekend Wendi was here there was nothing but rain, rain, and rain! The next weekend was absolutely breathtaking. Will and I took advantage and went on a hike. I borrowed my boss’s walking sticks to see if it would help me get to the top easier, but quickly realized it was more of a breathing problem. Will kept coaching me with breathing techniques that made me realize that there will be no need for Lamaze class in the future (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!). I also included pictures of the changing of colors. Fall apparently comes and goes, so I wanted to capture it before the opportunity disappeared. One of my favorite pictures is Will taking Mattie potty and she proved to be as stubborn as me and still wouldn’t go. Ha. I still haven’t taken any house ‘after’ pictures…maybe soon?


















1 comment:

  1. look at how cute y'all are! miss you much :) we had our first break in weather geared towards fall-lows in the upper 60's, highs in the upper 80's/low 90's---->jealous of your gorgeous fall days hiking! love you much!

    ReplyDelete